Thursday, July 16, 2009

Anxiety and Panic Disorder: The Symptoms

Anxiety sort of snuck up on me. I was 17 years old and one day I just started feeling like something wasn't right. I couldn't explain what was happening to me. It felt like that sensation you get, body and mind, when you narrowly escape a traffic accident. That, at least, is how I explained it to other people. But this feeling was different, unexplainable and it was scary. As the symptoms got worse, I swore I was going crazy. My life felt unmanageable at every level.

If you have recently experienced "weird" symptoms you can't explain, and you want a bit of information that may explain them, I have provided a link which lists all anxiety and panic symptoms for your reference. Go here:

Anxiety and Panic Disorder Symptoms

It's important to treat anxiety and panic disorder early. It is a nasty condition that can feed on itself, and symptoms can quickly become escalated if it's not addressed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate it.